Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Noob

HELP!! no sources in cydia and can't restore in itunes- malformed line 2 help

Hi I need help iphone 4 5.1.1 untethered, when I open cydia it give me an error- malformed line 2 in sources list /etc/apt/sources.list.d/cydia.list (URI parse) I tried to restore in itunes and I get error doing that as well tried rejailbreaking but no luck with that. please help thanks

• Advertising
      Register
      For Less
      Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by super1d9a8d2 View Post
    Hi I need help iphone 4 5.1.1 untethered, when I open cydia it give me an error- malformed line 2 in sources list /etc/apt/sources.list.d/cydia.list (URI parse) I tried to restore in itunes and I get error doing that as well tried rejailbreaking but no luck with that. please help thanks
    Same problem here.. and that is a common problem now a days I think because of the heavy server down on cydia,, the only thing you can do as of now is wait..

Same thing here. The only solution is to wait.

The servers are murdered. You'll have to wait a few days, most repos will give you the 500: Internal Server Error. Just be patient, lots of new jailbreakers right now.

Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by X H4CK3R X View Post
    The servers are murdered. You'll have to wait a few days, most repos will give you the 500: Internal Server Error. Just be patient, lots of new jailbreakers right now.
    What I did was do a restore and redid the whole process all over again. Thanks uz guyz for the reply+)

It may be the repo you're trying to use. Just delete and see what happens.

•